Wednesday, December 8, 2010

From the Assistant's Eye

Hey, dolls! My name is Jenna, and I'm one of Ashlee's photography assistants at Your Soft Curves! I'm the girl who takes care of all the minor details so Ashlee can focus on making your pictures look great! I hold the mirror so the lights bring out your beautiful eyes & run around getting your next outfit together...so the only thing you worry about is being fabulous! Since the get-go I've been crazy about Your Soft Curves! It's a very fun process from the very first consultation to seeing the finished product! The group of girls involved do a fabulous job making you feel comfortable in your skin & that confidence really shines in pictures! From showing as little, or as much, as you would like, to outfits, to poses, to our fabulous ladies that do hair and make up through out the shoot, Your Soft Curves is a great way to release your inner BOMBSHELL in your own, personalized way! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment